CAP2 Autumn Repeats
Courses for FR, SFMA & Audit will be available from August.
Course content will include superb exam notes, & 10 hours of pre-recorded and live recorded sessions.
These exam notes (max 100 pages per subject) are ideal for use on the day of the exam and will include all the answers you require. The related recorded revisions will cover the full course in detail and save you a significant amount of study time.
Courses are delivered as follows
- On registration & payment of course fee;
- Seven hours of pre-recorded sessions covering the full course distributed via dropbox.
- Concise, precise exam notes for each session delivered by post to the nominated address.
- 2 * 3 Hour live sessions (recorded) on the scheduled date delivered via Zoom meetings
- Live sessions are recorded and distributed to students on the following day
- All Individual technical queries asked and answered by email by the course presenter.
If not understood and resolved satisfactorily, individual zoom calls can be arranged.
- Additional three hours pre-recorded lecture on a unique, simple step by step guide for Consolidation that will get you 100% on question 2 in Financial Reporting.
To reserve your place, please complete the booking form below and submit online. We will forward an e-mail to confirm your reservation and provide payment details. Payment must be made prior to the issue of notes and pre-recorded sessions