CAP1 Management Accounting courses
Courses for Management Accounting assignment and Summer exam will run from February to May 2021.
- Course content for the Assignment will include relevant exam notes & 3 hours of live- recorded revision session on the indicated date
- Course content for the Summer exam will include superb concise notes, 7 hours pre-recorded sessions together with a 3-hour live recorded session on the indicated date.
- These notes and related recorded sessions will cover the full course in detail and save you a significant amount of study time.
Courses are delivered as follows
- On registration & payment of course fee;
- Concise, focussed precise exam notes for each syllabus area delivered by post to the nominated address.
- Pre-recorded sessions (for Summer exam) covering the Syllabus distributed via
- Three Hour live recording on the scheduled day delivered via Zoom meetings
- Live sessions are recorded and distributed to students on the following day
- All Individual technical queries asked and answered by email by the course presenter. If not understood and resolved satisfactorily, individual zoom calls can be arranged.