FAE – AFR November 21 course
AFR 21 course will run from October to December 2021, including exam notes specifically designed for this exam, & 9 hours of live recorded sessions on the scheduled dates.
Excellent concise IAS & IFRS notes include the related journals (set out in a way that provides the answers required)
These notes cover the AAFRP course in detail and will save you a great amount of study time.
The course is available on or after 11 October as follows
- Delivered on registration & payment of course fee.
- Concise, precise exam notes for each standard delivered by post to the nominated address.
- Nine Hours live recording on the scheduled dates delivered via zoom meetings
- Live sessions are recorded and distributed to students on the following day
- All Individual technical queries asked and answered by email by the course presenter.
If not understood and resolved satisfactorily, individual zoom calls can be arranged.
To reserve your place, please complete the booking form below and submit online.
We will forward an e-mail to confirm your reservation and provide payment details. Payment must be made prior to the issue of notes and pre-recorded sessions.