CAP1 Summer-22 courses
Management Accounting and Finance courses are available from the 1st of February 2022.
- Course content will include superb concise notes, 12 hours of pre-recorded sessions and live recorded sessions.
- These exam notes (max 100 pages per subject) are ideal for efficient use of your study time and will include all the answers you require. The related recorded sessions will cover the full course in detail and save you a significant amount of study time.
Courses are delivered as follows
- On registration & payment of course fee;
- Six hours pre-recorded sessions covering the full course distributed via dropbox.
- Concise, precise exam notes for each session delivered by post to the nominated address.
- Two “Three Hour” live recordings on the scheduled dates in late April & early May.
- Live sessions are recorded and distributed to students on the following day
- All Individual technical queries asked and answered by email by the course presenter. If not understood and resolved satisfactorily, individual zoom calls can be arranged.